mercredi 9 octobre 2013

A cup of David's Tea? (part 1)

     To all lovers of teas and herbals around the world ... but more in Canada and the United-States, let me introduce you to some teas offered by the David's Tea (stores or online). 
     From time to time, i enter one of the brand's stores in the hunt for some fascinating new teas and herbals, to keep growing my collection ... if i can call it this way!! It's a perfect way to bring some natural goodness to your body and for me, everytime, it's like being inside a candy shop (without the disadvantages that will force you to go to a dentist!!). Being able to sniffle big boxes fully loaded with these amazing blends is exciting. I drink a lot of herbals and good quality teas, so this kind of stores are perfect.
This is what i got at home.
     I'm gonna tell you what's inside the blends that i have and what i think about it. You'll decide if you wanna give it a try or not!!!
  • Silk Dragon Jasmine (organic): an organic (= fair trade certified) chinese green tea naturally scented with jasmine flowers. Always loved having a good jasmine tea at a restaurant? Well, you've got it. I like it more during the day. Medium caffeine.
  • Mother's Little Helper (organic): an herbal blend of Peppermint, Lemongrass, Rosehips, Hibiscus, Chamomille flowers, Valerian root, Cornflowers. This blend brings me sweet memories from my childhood, probably why i picked it up at first. Got some soft and natural calming qualities if you're too anxious (not that calming for me but works for the memories). Caffeine free.
  • Le Digestif (organic): an herbal blend of Catnip, Fennel seed, Ginger root, Peppermint, Orange peel, Stevia Leaf. From now on, it's impossible to miss this blend at night, to make sure that my digestion works properly ... and it works! So, it'll be an on and on renewal buy for me. Caffeine free.
That's it for today.
     You'll have some more coming up soon!! In between, try to make some good to your body and dring a very good quality of teas.
(Let me know if you've got something interesting for me to try!!)

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire